Monday, April 30, 2012

Pink

My favorite color is pink. Yeah, I'm a guy and my favorite color is pink. No, I'm not gay or anything like that. I just find that ask the greatest things in the world are pink. Pussy, rare steak, strawberry milk shakes, Victoria Secret, bubble gum, your partners tongue, cotton candy, breast cancer awareness everything and hey, we guys love tits, so let's support them and wear a bit of pink. Plus, honestly, pink shitted the ladies that you've got a softer side (if you're on the look out for a hook up). It's a soft color that can carry with it so many harder thoughts to the imagination. It's my favorite color because I love pussy. The Pinker, the better, because the more  pink the pussy is the redder the hair and I LOVE redheads! So now you know why I love the color pink and the way I see it: PINK is a true MANS color. So grow some balls, grow the fuck up, get over yourself and wear pink. If you love pussy and want to save all the beautiful tits of the world, you owe it to yourself to just give it a go. Hell, even Elvis knew what was up and he had women all the time. Chicks digg guys who at secure with their love of pink...they know that means you'll love their pink completely. ;-P Digg?

No comments:

Post a Comment