Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bullshit

So on a personal note, I'm having a big issue in my marriage right note that has been a matter of great displeasure on going for a while now. Distrust. Now, normally I honestly could give a shit less what anyone things or says about anything that think or know I'm doing or maybe doing but there is a few things that really get to me deeply. I don't like to be accused of things I would not and/or personally could not do. Which brings me to my point. For some reason,  beyond my comprehension, my wife seems to think I'm Fucking or am interested in Fucking our 11 year old daughter. As any respectable father should, I take great offense to this. I love my daughter, which is actually her daughter from a previous marriage, with every fiber of my being and view her as my own but would NEVER even entertain the thought of putting my penis our any other body part on or in her in any way! How dare she! I'm furious right now and feel justified and being so. Granted, a pass situation that occurred between us where she made an attempt to kiss me as if she were a grown woman from France, and was witnessed by her mother could have been handled a bit better by me as I just shrugged it off (as her just having a small crush and testing her limits) and sent her away from me. But even with that, that was nearly a year ago and I thought we came to an understanding. Regardless, this is Fucking bullshit! If this is what I have to look forward to everyone my daughter and I get close I'm not sure how much longer I can stay in this marriage. To be viewed as a predator, a pedophile, or a dirty old man is not my idea of a happy marriage. Maybe I should just let her go find a guy that can and will treat her better than I.
It's heat breaking to put all I have into this marriage and be met with this you're of opposition at every turn. I'm sick and tired of it and about at my breaking point. FUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment